The Lancashire Levy Transfer Network (LLTN) was established in Autumn 2020 as an impartial and free service that matches businesses wanting to transfer unused Apprenticeship Levy funds to businesses seeking funding to support the training costs for their apprentices. The LLTN has contracted Lancashire Work Based Learning Executive Forum to manage the matching service in Lancashire. It can also advise on the process of setting-up and transferring funds via the Digital Apprenticeship Service.
In addition, the service also offers impartial support on:
- Choosing the right apprenticeship standard to meet the role and individual(s) development needs
- Deciding on which provider to deliver high quality training for your apprentice(s)
- Support on accessing current government incentives for recruiting an apprentice
- Information on employer commitments to be able to access apprenticeship funding such as contracted hours, off the job training, minimum wage requirements and more
- Accessing other apprenticeship and work-based related skills programmes (subject to eligibility criteria)